Following on from the announcement made from the government we can confirm our reopen date will be Monday June 29th.
The health & Safety of our Team and clients still remain our No 1 Priority. Due to the current restrictions which are in place and still will be in place when we reopen it will not be possible to run on all cylinders for the safely of our Team and you, our loyal clients. Therefore we have put some restrictions in place temporally for this to run smoothly.
How will the salon operate?
All our amazing team are 100% committed to getting you, our loyal clients back into the salon and looked after as soon as possible so we are announcing new temporary opening hours
We will have a 4 month bag log of clients to service so we are working tirelessly to get everyone accommodated as quickly as possible. We have put some measures in place to help with this
• We have temporarily disabled our online booking system. You can call the salon at 01 6719353 but due to the overwhelming amount of calls your call might not be answered straight away, so please leave a message
• You can also send an email to [email protected]
• Or text or what’s app 0858128507
• Or contact us on our live chat via our website www.dylanbradshaw.com
• We will not be offering blow-dries as a stand alone service only at this time
What safety measure is Dylan Bradshaw Salon Putting in place?
• Each stylist will practice safe distance where possible
• Each stylist is required to wash and sanitise hands before & after every client
• Each Stylist will wear a mask during every appointment
• Each client will wear a disposable gown and mask for their duration of the visit to the salon
• Chairs, stations, washbasins, & tools will be sanitised between each client
• Door handles , Credit card machines, Toilets will be sanitised throughout the day
• Each station will be no less than 2 meter apart
• We will not be offering Beverages at this time.
• We will not be offering any magazines or newspapers at this time
• We will not be taking any walk in appointments at this this time. Appointment only clients
• We cannot accommodate lateness after a max of 10 mins as we are adhering to strict appointment times and deposits will not be refunded should this happen
• We ask you not to bring extra bags or coats when coming into the salon, should you wish to bring along a coat we ask you to carry it with you throughout your visit as we will not be offering a cloakroom service during this time
• Please attend your appointment alone as we have a strict client only policy during this time
• We will be providing clients with a kit containing a disposable mask, disposable gown and disposable towels. There is a surcharge of €5 for this kit.
• Nail clients will be provided with their own file and buffer. Their will be a surcharge of €3 for this and you can reuse this for your follow up appointments.
What is the safety protocol for clients?
• Clients must sanitise their hands upon arrival to the salon
• Clients must wear masks supplied by Dylan Bradshaw on arrival to the salon
• Clients must wear a disposable gown supplied by Dylan Bradshaw on arrival to the salon
• Clients must practice social distancing at all times
• We will not be offering a cloakroom service at this time. Please attend your appointment with as little belongings as possible. If you have a jacket/Coat, please bring a bag to carry it in as it will stay with you for your appointment
• We will not be offering a refreshments menu or reading material for the time being, client may bring their own reading material if they so wish
• Clients are asked not to bring their own tea/coffee as this will interfere with wearing their mask
• For the health and safety of both our clients and staff we ask you not to attend the salon if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. You will be asked to fill in a questionnaire on arrival and a contact tracing log must be filled in during your appointment.
• Please do not attend your colour appointment with a root spray/ powder in the hair. Our appointments and tightly timed and will not allow for this to be rinsed out before application.
We are so looking forward to welcoming you to the salon. We have missed you as much as we’ve missed us………