We want to assure you that all health and safety measures remain in place to make your visit enjoyable and safe. We ask you to consider the following guidelines before attending your appointment:
◦ Masks must be worn correctly for the duration of your appointment.
◦ Please arrive alone to your appointment
◦ Please sanitize on your arrival to the salon.
◦ For the time being, we are able to provide tea/coffee while colour is developing only. We respectfully ask that masks are only removed while drinking, and are not left off.
◦ We have 120 E-Magazines available for you to read on your own device.
◦ We will be providing clients with disposable towels and a disposable gown. There is a surcharge of €5 for this. Disposable masks are available upon request also.
◦ Nail clients will be provided with their own file and buffers. There will be a surcharge of €3 for this kit and you can reuse them for follow up appointments.
◦ We will be operating a cloakroom and will be following health and safety guidelines to protect your belongings.
◦ Please adhere to social distancing guidelines where possible.
From Dylan, Charlotte and all the DB team, we would like to wish our clients an enjoyable and safe visit to the salon.