Notice regarding face masks & what to expect on your visit to Dylan Bradshaw Dublin:
With effect from Monday 28th February the mandatory requirement to wear masks in Ireland will be removed from retail/salon settings. Dylan Bradshaw would like to give our clients the freedom to decide whether they would like to continue to wear masks or not. The wearing of masks is no longer a mandatory requirement when visiting our salon but if clients feel more comfortable wearing them then please continue to do so, it is your own personal choice.
As a business we always aim to provide our employees with a workplace environment that is comfortable to work in and ultimately safe and so for now our team will continue to wear masks for all customer facing roles. It is a subject we will revisit but at the moment we feel it is the best option for our team and our salon. We will also continue with our extra cleaning precautions as well as the use of disposable towels and gowns in salon. We ask all visitors to the salon to practice the 3 control measures:
- Hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer
- Respiratory hygiene
- Isolate should you display any symptoms of Covid (even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted)
The workplace protocol has removed the requirement to maintain two-meter social distance but adopting a physical distance continues to be good practice for us. Should you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the team as we want everyone to feel safe and continue to have enjoyable visits to Dylan Bradshaw Dublin.
- We will have 120 E-Magazines available to read on your own device.
- We will be providing clients with a disposable gown and disposable towels. There is a surcharge of €5 for this kit. Disposable masks are also available upon request.
- Nail clients will be provided with their own file and buffer. There will be a surcharge of €3 for this and you can reuse this for your follow up appointments.
From Dylan, Charlotte and all the DB team, we would like to wish our clients an enjoyable and safe visit to the salon.