We are excited to welcome all our clients back from May 10th! We want to assure you that all health and safety measures will remain in place to make your visit enjoyable and safe. We ask you to consider the following guidelines before attending your appointment:
◦ Please arrive alone to your appointment
◦ Please sanitize on your arrival to the salon.
◦ We will email a short Covid-19 questionnaire the evening before your appointment, or we can fill this in in-salon with you.
◦We ask clients to follow Government guidelines regarding travelling into Ireland from abroad before attending the salon.
◦ We are not able to provide a refreshments menu. Please do not to bring a tea/ coffee with you, as this interferes with the wearing of your mask. Water will be available in-salon.
◦ We have 120 E-Magazines available to read on your own device.
◦ We will be providing clients with disposable towels and a disposable gown. There is a surcharge of €5 for this kit.
◦ Nail clients will be provided with their own file and buffers. There will be a surcharge of €3 for this kit and you can reuse them for follow up appointments.
◦ We will be operating a cloakroom and will be following health and safety guidelines to protect your belongings.
◦ Please adhere to social distancing guidelines where possible
From Dylan, Charlotte and all the DB team, we would like to wish our clients an enjoyable and safe return to the salon.