New and Improved Aura Botanica


 

Kerastase have recently relaunched Aura Botanica and it’s now better than ever!

With all the same wonders of the Original Aura Botanica range with it’s natural ingredients and its perfected formulation to care for natural hair with minimal damage – the new formula now caters for coloured hair too. YES!!!

All you lovely vegans out there who colour your hair (with organic colour of course..) Aura Botanica is now on your radar too!

If your old or new to the magic of Aura Botanic, let’s give you the low down on this amazing range anyhow..

Aura Botanica Feature

This Kerastase range targets dull, devitalised hair. With no silicones or sulfates, containing all natural origin ingredients. This collection will leave your hair looking 3x shinier, with 72 hours anti frizz and 48 hours of durable nutrition whilst feeling natural to touch.

It’s 96% natural with the other 4% contributing to fragrance and preservatives …I don’t think that’s too bad for a product as lovely as this one!

The range uses ingredients like;

Samoan Coconut Oil to provide durablity and shine, contributing to the softness of the hair by locking in moisture.

Amazonian Brazil Nut Oil to protect nutrition whilst not weighing hair down.

Thai Rice Bran Oil which is full of vitamins and anti-oxidants.

Mexican Aloe Extract offers defense against external aggressors by coating and hydrating the fibers of the hair.

Amazonian Murumuru Butter which has an ability to make curly hair extremely manageable.

Paraguayan Sugar helps to add body & texture leaving a soft feel and shiny look.

Morrocan Argan Oil which contains Omega 6 & 9 pentrating deep into the hair and moisturising from within.

Get your Aura Botanica stock from us now by stopping by our boutique salon at 56 South William Street or order online here.


 

Skin in In!

Skin is in

This summer, it’s time to love the skin you’re in!

It’s 2018 and we want to go back to basics! Ditch the full coverage make-up and heavy baking, skin is in!

Make up artists to the stars and our top make-up artist, Becky Keane, shares her secrets to achieving this summer’s must have look.

Skin

For the perfect sun-kissed, dewy look, Becky suggests using a good illumination under foundation. This will keep your skin hydrated and looking glowy under any foundation. You don’t have to go abroad to rock this sun-kissed glow.

Becky’s Pick:

dbFACE Illuminating Lotion in “Moviestar” €32

Brows

It’s time to move on from the harsh, over-defined “Instagram” brow and welcome the natural and fluffy brows with open arms! Throw away the tweezers and let it grow how nature intended! A less defined brow, natural is this summer’s go-to look.

0a855203fec0048031bb400fc862356c

Becky’s Pick:

dbFACE Clear brow setting gel, this product will let you set your natural brows. Easy and hassle-free!

Eyes

No one wants to spend ages blending your eye shadows only for it to crease and melt off under the sun. Keep it basic in less the time this summer, a wash of colour on the eyes for a fresh youthful look is easy to achieve with a single shimmer shade.

Becky’s Pick:

dbFACE Eyelights in ‘Lava’ (€16) is a sheer high shine loose pigment that gives the perfect sun-kissed glow.

Lips

Keep it simple for summer and go back to the basics. Opt for a super intense gloss for an effortless pout.

Becky’s Pick: 

dbFACE Super Nectar Gloss €18

 

Finish off your golden hour skin glow by adding some dbFACE “Fake it” Illuminated Lotion on your shoulders, collarbone and chest for the perfect sun-kissed glow without catching a flight!