We are excited to welcome all our clients back from December 1st! We want to assure you that all health and safety measures will remain in place to make your Christmas visit enjoyable and safe. We ask you to consider the following guidelines before attending your appointment:
◦ Please arrive alone to your appointment
◦ Please sanitize on your arrival to the salon. We will provide you with a clean disposable mask to wear for your appointment.
◦ We will email a short Covid-19 questionnaire the evening before your appointment, or we can fill this in in-salon with you.
◦We ask clients to follow Government guidelines regarding travelling into Ireland from abroad before attending the salon.
◦ We are not able to provide a refreshments menu. We ask you not to bring a tea/ coffee as this interferes with the wearing of your mask. Water will be available in-salon.
◦ We have 120 E-Magazines available to read on your own device.
◦ We will provide clients with a kit containing a disposable mask, disposable towels and a disposable gown. There is a surcharge of €5 for this kit.
◦ Nail clients will be provided with their own file and buffers. There will be a surcharge of €3 for this kit and you can reuse them for follow up appointments.
◦ We will be operating a cloakroom and will be following health and safety guidelines to protect your belongings.
◦ Please adhere to social distancing guidelines where possible
◦ If you wish to pre-order any products, you can call us on (01) 671 9353 or email [email protected]
From Dylan, Charlotte and all the DB team, we would like to wish our clients a happy and healthy Christmas. x